Think it suits the mood

Think it suits the mood

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Well maybe there is a something at the end of the tunnel

I am trying a new regreem.  It consists of taking magneseum and iodine.  I started the magneseum a couple o weeks ago and started on an iodine supplement here yesterday.  So far so good.  I went down a few pounds and I am not feeling as sore and tired as I usually do. 

There was a few days in there but that was because I was working a couple of eight hour shifts and my hubby decided that I should do a little more exercise.  He took me on a walk that is longer then I usually walk.  By the time night rolled around and I was working, boy was I getting sore and stiff.  well it seems that after four days I am finally getting back to normal.  Well for what normal is for me.

Anyways I think that these two pills are working for me.  There are days but they are far and inbetween right now.  I am almost human again.  Mind you they may not be for everyone but for me they seem to be working just fine.  I haven't taken any pain killers in over a month now.  Well that is a lie.  I had a headache one day and had to take something before the migrain started.  I think this is pretty good for me.  For over the past year and half that was all I was taking and I was getting down in the dumps and the pain just kept getting worse and I just didn't feel like doing anything.

I have also cut down on some of the junk I have been ingesting as well.  Chocolate, which seemed to be a mainstay for me lately is down allot and also I use to drink a few bottles of the diet drink as well.  This is what was probaly taking away my magneseum.  The aspertaim.  But now I regulate what I am putting into my body.  yeah I still have some once in while but have cut back allot.  That could have been the cause of the migraine.  The lack of aspertaim in my system.  or the lack of pain killers I was taking and I was going into withdrawel.  Well as I say.  I do feel better. but there are days when I would still just love to crawl into bed and stay there.

So I'll give this another month before I head back to see the doc again.  tell her what I have been doing and then maybe she will give me shit or maybe she will not.  Don't know but what works for me is not doing me anymore harm then what I do when i take all those pain pills.

That just gave me an alcer.  Go figure.  well I seem to have that going pretty good too right now.  I can swallow again.  Food goes down without a tub of water.

so all around besides the few bad days I get once in while when I over do it.  I am doing great.  Hurray give myself a pat on the back.  Oh no that might hurt and flair up the fibramialgia.  Well I will take my chances.

Next month will tell.  Have another appointment with dentist to take care of the rest of my teeth and then the big bike ride for two weeks.  See how that goes.  Hubby is worried that we will get somewere and then I will have to take a plane home because I can't ride the bike anymore.  well just have to see how it goes.  I know this problem is along for the ride but I will give it my best shot and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment