Think it suits the mood

Think it suits the mood

Tuesday 24 July 2012

well back to the dentist again

Another big bucks visit to the dentist coming up here tomorrow.

Oh! such fun this will be.  I have to get the caps put on two of my teeth and then some more fillings done.  Doesn't this just sound like fun.. well at least I will be a sleep for it. I hate the visits to the dentist.  All that drilling sound going on and that crying and cringing. (OH that is just me sorry)  Yeah I hate the dentist.  I know they are suppose to make things better but when they drill your tounge when you are a kid it doesn't make you want to go back anytime soon.  Soo sleeping is a good thig through this.  It is just when you wake up half way through and they are still doing things in your mouth that you start to worry about it.  Yeah i woke up last time and the first thing I notice is my mouth is being held open and they are still drilling in there.  Stop the boat now I want to get offf!!  She told me that at one point on my last visit my blood pressure went up.  well when you wake up and start to notice things I think your blood pressure would go up.  Go figure!!

Well I will see what will become of tomorrow.  At least I will get a good nights sleep out of it.

You know I would have still had pretty good teeth until I got Sjogrens.  My mouth went dry and my mouth has never been the same.  My mouth gets yeast build up in it.  It needs water all the time.  I can't seem to talk half the time because it feels like there is marbles in my mouth.  And to top it all off i start getting cavities galour.  Wonderful.

I have tried a new regime here to help me out a little.  You know it is working for now.  I have more energy and I feel allot better. Pain killers are to a minimum. My aches and pains have decided to subside a little and life just seems to be doing allot better.  I still have to talk it over with my doc in a couple of weeks before I start to talk about it.  But for now I think part of my poblem has been my thyroid.  So what I am taking now seems to be helping out.  If it is my thyroid.  I seem to be lossing a little weight and I am doing better all around.  So I think it is time to get that checked out.  Now I am just hoping that what I am taking is not going to be dangerous to me in the long run.  I don't want to end up having cancer or something because I do the wrong thing.  well will just have to wait and see what she says.  I am reading in one sudy that it is good to take this and in another study that it may be harmful.  But for now feeling better in a good thing for me.  It means I can keep moving and doing the things I love.

So as you can see I am a little more happier now.  I am out working in my shop.   Work seems to be a little better for me and half the pain has gone south. my mood is allot better. Lovin it.  Hope it keeps up and the doc doesn't give me shit for trying to self medicate on herbal remedies.


 Well will see in two week before I head on a holiday.  Suppose to be getting on the back of a bike a touring around the States.  well will see how sore I feel after afew days of that.  You will hear about that  in my other blog when I get back.  Well wish me luck on that will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment