Think it suits the mood

Think it suits the mood

Monday 9 January 2012

another week and still not just right

I had four days off at beginning of week.  Did wonders for me and I just got to sit around and read a book one day.  Well that all came to a crashing halt.  Time to go back to work after the Christmas holidays.  I had to start off with three 8 hour shifts in a row.  Boy did that do me in.

The first day was okay.  You see I work at customer service.  have been doing this for 11 years now.  Brother what a job.  ever complaint that ciomes to the store goes to customer service..  I think it is time for a new job.  fat chance of me ever finding something though.  When you are sick in some way and over the hill (sortof) people don't want to take a chance on you.  So I guess I am stuck were I am.  Well right now is not a great time to work there.  Christmas and all.  Return, return, return,  That is what it is all about.  Then there are the people wha want to get a price adjustment because every thing has gone on sale.  Then on top of that the people who still want to buy their cigarettes and then there are the people who want to bring back their dirty bottle to get their return on them.  The line up is just so long and they just keep coming.  Stress running out the window on me and you don't get to sit down on the job.  No stool for you or get your breaks when you need them. I am tired and grumpy and just want to go home and sit down and unwind.  But when you get home you get a hubby who asked whats for supper.  So then you have to start working on supper and miss watching tv shows you wanted to see or just sitting down for a few minutes..  Stress, stress , stress. Well now you know what my life is.  Same thing everyday.  Come home from work and hubby wantsyou to do more.  Then he tells me that he has no sympathy for me when I start complaining about how tired and grumpy and sore I am.  I am still suppose to be wonder women in this house and i don't want to be anymore.  He has more days off then I do and he doesn't lift a finger to do much of anything except in the summer when he mows the lawn or maybe cleans the gutter.  But this year he got someone else to come in and do that as well.

Okay enough of the complaining about my home and work life.  Now to start compaining about my body.  three days ago it started out with my right leg doing its thing in bed again.  Every way I turned I could not get confortable.  I ytossed and turned all night.  kept hubby awake as well it seemed.  The dog even moved down to the other end of the bed.  Didn't like me rolling around.  The next day at work.  My back started to kick in with its aches and pains.  I was starting to get pretty stiff.  I really just wanted to lay down someplace. Made it through the second eight hour shift though.  I hate taking off early cause it leave the rest of the staff in a bind.  Now comes the third day.  I conked out the night before as I was so tired.  In bed at 8:30 and up next day to face the world again.  Work went a little better but by the time I got home I just wanted it to all stop.  I couldn't walk straight and every place on my body just screamed at me.  You know I get home and hubnby says we have to go for groceries.  Great.  Working in a grocery store and then I have to go back and walk around a grocery store.  Well at least we ate at A and W beofre we went to groceries.  I didn't have to cook.  Then we walked every isle looking at everything.  Hubby just walked and walked and walked.  Then had to unload all these groceries.  Such a fun life.  That was my three days of 8 hour shfts.  Two days off comeing.  Well fat chance of any time off.  House cleaning and dog washing laundry.  The work calls and want me to do a night shift.  Well I was feeling okay so said okay.  Stupit thing to do.  Should have just stayed home, well at least it wasn't busy in there. I think a hockey game was on so no one was in the store they were all at home for a change.  I did feel pretty good.  That is until I got into the parking lot then the spasems started again..  I hurt I hurt I hurt.  It has to be the store that does allot of this, because i was feeling okay until I hit the parking lot then it all started coming back again.  Don't get me wrong i did have the aches and pains before I got there but then they seemed to intensify as I got closer to the store.  I think I need a new job.

Anyways last night.  I had trouble standing there all night.  My back was killing me.  When my back gives my trouble then the rest of me just wants to follow.  I have a right leg that wants to go out on me.  The sharp pain that runs down my leg, it goes from the center of my back and runs down my right leg and now the same is starting to happen to my left leg. Last night the store must have been extra dry.  My nose was plugged all night and my eyes were just burning.  I couldn't seem to get enough water and when I chewed gum to keep some moisture there the gun just tasted awful.   My break I had some strawberries to tie me over and they would not go down.  My throat kept trying to stop them from going down.  I finally got to eat them.  But it was a slow process.

With all this aches and pains you think the Dr would figure out what else is ailing me beside Sjrogrens.  She says arthritis.  Only what kind.  I am starting to figure that maybe it might be a touch of fibramiagia.  The pain is not in the same place twice.  Seems to move around allot.  I can never know where I am going to be struck next.  The only constant right now is my back and right hip.  Could just be a siotic nerve causing that.  But you think that would have been picked up by now..  I am also starting to have cautic bowel stystem .  One day it will be pugged up so bad and can't get noting to go through but it feels like I have too and a couple of days later I have to go and soo much comes that I plug up the toilet.  Or there is the diariea I have to deal with as well.

It took many years to figure out what was ailing me.  I starting to get different infections.  And started to catch allot of colds.  I had never been sick much in my life and now I am having one problem after another nagging at me.  The doc did and arthritis test and finally came up with that.  So got me in with a rhuemetoligist.  That took 10 months to see here. The first thing she says is I have Sjrogrens.  We3ll I figured that out on my own by going on the internet she just confirmed it.  But there is more lurking in the backround now that has to figured out.  I hope she gets to the bottom of it soon.  I want to know what is going on with my body so I can keep going and do the right thing for it. Right now just gets worse and worse every day and I don't know what to do about it.  I keep working and doing what exercise I can without hurting my self any worse. I read all the books I can on it and study the internet.  Now I am writing on the internet to see if any one else out there in in the same boat as me and would like to share with me to help me out.

I don't know how many people do read these.  But any conversation or such would help.  I joined the Sjrogrens society but they are across the country.  So not much help with them either I guess.  Just read there pamplet they send out ever month and see what it has to say.  There are support groupr for arthritis I can go to.  But they deal more with rhuemtory and osteo and do not know too much about sjrogrens.

So for now will keep moving, Keep going to work and suffer in silence because no one in this house will acknowledge that there is anything wrong with me and still want me to be the wonder women I was.

Be back again next week sometime.  You can hear about my aches and pains again.

No comments:

Post a Comment