Think it suits the mood

Think it suits the mood

Monday 22 October 2012

Well winter has started early this year

We had snow here yesterday. Why does it have to get cold out. It just makes everything Hurt all the more.

I go to work and I come home. That is all I am doing right now. When I am at home I sit on the couch and try to get the kinks out. When I am at work I have to stand the whole time. When will it stop. I know I should be stretching or something but it is just too dang hard to do.

I know it isn't that bad yet, but it is starting to feel that way. It is going to be one long winter here I thinks.

The fibro is running across my back. The osteo is doing a number on my wrist, ankles, hips and back. The rynards is doing a number with my fingers so I am not able to punch in at work. The tips of my fingers all puffed up like I have been in the water for hours. So I don't have any finger print left. That is how we pinch in at work is with a finger print scan. I could become a thief.

I am also freezing all the time. Dang it is cold. I am putting on so many layers and still not getting warm. It feels like menopause has never hit me at all.

So now I have to take it day by day and hope for the best. Some days are okay and others are just terrible and if I am at work that day it is double bad.

You know Frankenstein would walk better then I would on some days.

I think it will soon be time to start renovating a house to make it disability proof for me. A better tub for bathing. With bars to help me back out. A better toilet so I am able to get back up when I sit down. The big thing will be the stairs and getting up and down there. Well will have to look into a chair lift of some kind. I made mention that I can slide down the bannister. And when I have to come back up with hubby putting a rope around me and pulling me up one step at a time. Just kidding.

Well here's to a long winter ahead. I hope a holiday in the warm weather comes very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment