Think it suits the mood

Think it suits the mood

Thursday 2 February 2012

well more GREAT news. NOT!!!!

Was to the doc the other day.

Well she said CT scan results back.  Four of my back bones are inflaired and my hip is inflaired.  Sounds scary.  Does that mean I will be getting worse and not being able to walk sooner or late? 

I can feel the pain all up and down my back.  Sometimes nights are just unbearable to sleep.  I feel the pain run from my lower back down my right leg and into my foot.  It got so bad last night I had to get up move around a little then take some more pain meds and lie down again.  Finally went to sleep about 2 o clock.  Lucky me.

Work yesterday was the pits as well.  I was standing there most of the day and all I could think about was how I could stand to keep my back from bothering me.  The customers didn't get my best foot forward yesterday.

Last night I went to the arthritis support group they have in Abbostford.  Left work a half hour early to make it on time.  They usually have some thing to bring my mind out of its minset of being in pain.  Had a guest speaker last night on arthritis  101.  Just gave a little back round on what may be going on and how to maybe cope with it.  Well somedays I just don't want to cope.  Just want to stay in bed and forget about the day.

Next week is the start of a self management seminar going on in Mission.  Hopefully it will do some good for me.  I'll let you know next week how the first session went.  Allot of people say it is good.

Last night the thing that was said is eating right and keep moving. Well I try that.  I do a walk each day with my dogs.  Try to do a little stretching and maybe a little weight,  but this thing called work seems to get in the way.  Along with looking after family and making meals and cleaning house and laundry.. Al  that fun stuff that takes up a day.  When is there time for me.  I know right now when I am on the internet saying I don't have enough time. HA!

Well another came across to me he that I found out on the internet.  Is there is a Canadian tax credit for disabilty.  I have a disabily, but am I that far along that I would be excepted for it.  It would be nice to be able to get more money back then spend out.  Also be able to get a credit for having to do renovations on house to make life easier for me.  I guess when I see doc in May I will have to ask her if I would be eligable.  I also want to get were I am off work too.  But I think that will be a year or two down the road yet befor ei will be able to get on disabilty and not have to endure work any more.  It would be nice if I could have a stool to lean on at work.  It would make it a little easier on  my back if I could. 

Well I guess that is wishful thinking that the company would think of an employee instead of the almighty dollar.

Not too much else to whine about today.  Work is going to be calling me here in a little while and I have to go to VW dealer to get a headlight changed.  More money to go out on that.  Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment