Think it suits the mood

Think it suits the mood

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Blew it today.

Well not too bad. Just a little. Hoping the just a little will stay that way.

I was doing so well. Then I sat down on the couch and said maybe . Then it came too need. And then it came to gonna go get it. Well that's what happened. I can't denie it when I need it or I will just start wanting it all the more. Scoffing it down by the truckload.

The it is chocolate. Yeah I had some. Not allot just three little toberone bars that were sitting around here from Christmas. They were the mini ones so would count as one small bar. Then I got myself a diet pop from the bottom of the cupboard. Still drinking on it. But I did put the chocolate away. The bottle right now is sitting here starring at me but you know I really don't want it anymore now that I have had a sip. So works for me.

I did do allot of exercise today. Well in my standard it was allot of exercise in someone else's it would be just a little. That does not give me the right to have this though but I am still keeping up with what I had planned. So today after work was done I took down all the Christmas decorations. That was a job and a half. Took me three hours to do that. Such fun. That was a sweaty job. So I guess I count that as a little exercise. Then I headed out with the dogs. Walked about two miles with them. They are tired and sleeping on the couch now. Me I am just starting to have the aches here. Back is starting to give me a little trouble. My hips are not doing much better. But I am trying to keep myself moving so the exercise is what I will do. You know I do feel better when I do the exercise. Work wasn't so hard to take today either.

Some people think I am doing this for weight lose. Well for me it is more for movement then anything else. Weight lose is a side value if I can do that as well. If not I just want to be fit so I can keep moving. If I don't keep movement in my life I will end up sitting for the rest of my life and not being able to move at all. Hopefully not ending up in a wheel chair. I want quality of life here not being disabled. Well I am disabled but I want to keep going as long as I can. Having as much fun as I can. Enjoying life.

That is what I am hoping to do. Start enjoying life. Getting out doing things. Meeting new people experiencing some new things if my chicken shit conscience will not get to me. The job is not the important thing in my life anymore. My life is. The money ain't bad but i have do what i have to do. That is why I joined the red hat ladies. I am also looking into line dancing if I can find it someplace. I don't think that will be too hard on me and my joints. I like to dance. I liked to sing too but that is now out of the question unless anyone knows of a choir that doesn't mind what you sound like. I can hit the notes most of the time but other times I sound like a frog crawled up my throat.

So if once in while I get side tracked and get into a rut of doing the wrong things again. Just as long as it is not all the time. I will go back and read these blogs and hope that it will inspire me again to get back on track. Any one out there encouragement is great too. I than those who support me now. Keep it up it does feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment