Think it suits the mood

Think it suits the mood

Thursday 14 June 2012

well another day another pile of (well you know)

Well I started a blog number three today.  gee what else have I got to do with my time.  Should be cleaning house,  Maybe working in the garage to finish some projects.  Maybe should be getting enough sleep.  I was up awful early this morning.  5 oclock to be exact.  What the heck is with that.

You know I am actually feeling a little better right now.  Stange but true.  I can move around without the moans and groans that usually accompany me.  Unless I think about what is going to be happening in the future.

They say now my stomach has turned to mush.  I have an ulcer and have to have it treated.  I shouldn't eat this I shouldn't eat that.  What fun is that.  I love chocolate and I really like to have a diet pop once in while.  Thay say it it not good for your tummy.

Okay so now they have me on a no win situation.  I have to take the pain killers in order to stop the pain.  But now I can't take the pain killer because it is eating away at the inside of my stomach.  I cal this a no win situation.

The other thing is in the next two weeks I have to go and have three root canals done.  Ouchie.  This is because there is no moisture in my mouth in order to keep the bateria down.  Great.I am really looking forward to that.  Sarcasm really intended there.  You know all my life I have never had problems with my teeth and now I am coming up with all sorts of problems.  Well thats a little lie there.  When I was a kid never brushed my teeth and always had to get cavities filled.  Then I learned and did the brushing.  Didn't stop me from having my wisdom taken away though.  Yeah l lost all four of them.  But other then that no real problems for 20 years and then this.  My whole mouth is going down the drain.  Literally.

Well that would include the rest of my body as well.  Doc told me the other day that I have Fribromyagia.  Yeah something else to add to the list.  Lets see  Start with Sjogrens syndrom.  Then ad in osteo arthritis.  then she comes up with rynards and dry mouth syndrom.  Tintinitus I have for year. I am having trouble in the pooh area now and figure it is probably irratable bowel syndrom  and then there is a little gout thrown in and now I have an ulcer.  Yeah  Isn't life just great.

well I did my whining for the day and will sign off for now.  Have been on compyuter most of the morning so time to find something else to do

No comments:

Post a Comment